I've decided to keep a blog on our journey to making our family of four, a family of five! We've wanted three children for a long time. We've had MANY obstacles that have stopped us from looking at trying. Until now.
We're looking at actively trying next year - probably February/March. We'll have to see a fertility specialist. I want to book in to see my dr relatively soon, get some blood tests, and referral to our fertility specialist, as I know he usually closes for a little bit, and he can take months just to get an appointment.
I want to get healthier. I figure I've got about 4 months. Would be nice if I could drop a bit of weight. It'll definitely make TTC easier.
We are also trying to save money. I want to have a homebirth, and they aren't medicare funded. But it will be a well worth it expense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment